In this 40-minute Relationship Tune-Up training video, I teach skills building for couples who want greater self-awareness of non-verbal communication and body language in order to experience kindness, warmth, and happiness in the relational space between and begin to release the core scenes of negativity that continue to be a source of pain.
What you’ll learn:
- Conflict is growth trying to happen
- Pause, connect with your breath, set the reset button
- How communication can enhance intimacy (“in-to-me-see”)
- 3 tools to improve your connection now!
I hope you find this helpful on your journey to relational healing.
If you’d like to dive deeper, please sign up for a free 30-minute consultation. During this session, we can imagine the relationship of your dreams and explore how doing what you are doing may not be getting you where you want to go.
More About This Video
- We meet, mate, & procreate. We feel the highs of the romantic phase of partnership.
- And then we moved from romance to power struggle, as many couples do.
- We must commit toward greater conscious connection to get out of the power struggle.
- This process has certain effects on our bodies. We feel the love. And the stress.
- The grip of tension that creates more reactivity and volatility.We can indeed grow beyond this.
- Just how do we release the pinch? As we stretch beyond the comfort of our cocoon of reactivity, magic happens.
- As we grow, we allow our partner to heal. There is great benefit in advocating for our partnerʻs wellbeing–we benefit, too!