Relational Health Coach, Compassion Activist
Say Goodbye to
- destructive habitual patterns
- feeling sorry for yourself
- silently suffering
- feeling responsible for others
- people cosigning on your misery
- chronic busyness and exhaustion as a status symbol
Say Hello to
- feeling energized, loved, and loving
- full spectrum awareness and deep listening
- empowered and compassionate activism
- breaking the silence
- shifting the drift of dominant culture
- being the change you wish to see in the world
- stronger connections
- feeling a deeper sense of worthiness and belonging
I provide virtual coaching sessions via phone or Zoom (or in-person in Hawaiʻi) for individuals and couples, to help you heal relationships and realign with your highest self and the joyous life you deserve.
Coaching calls hold you accountable from the comfort of your own home and are an effective way to transform the quality of your life and the world around you…
Join me for a free, one-on-one laser coaching session, to gain a moment of clarity (and see if we’re a good fit):
Or email or call me directly to explore the possibilities:
[email protected] | 808-936-3733
testimonial: Amy Elizabeth is a powerful life coach that will help you laser in with love to the things that matter most. She will help you tenderize your heart and lead you on a path to embodying the powerful being of light you were meant to be. If you are ready to shed your old patterns and do the work, she is the guide and teacher you have been looking for. – ML
Virtual sessions work: just as the internet transfers information instantly & love travels at the speed of thought.
Specific areas of expertise:
- advocating for self compassion and skillful means with others to enhance ALL relationships
- living wholeheartedly in recovery from addictions, drains of dominant culture, and/or energetic exits in life
- realizing rewarding relationships with respect, understanding, empathy and validation
- considering contemplative practices of breath work, yoga and meditation to facilitate wellbeing
Through skills building around:
- assertive communication
- non-violent communication
- intentional dialogue
- non-verbal communication
- enhanced intimacy (in-to-me-see)
- holistic wellbeing—looking at the bigger picture of where you want to be and taking measurable steps to get there
- engaging with the natural world to refill your reservoirs of sanity and deepen your soul’s connection to Spirit
Follow Your Bliss
Check it out now, the half life of enthusiasm is quick. You are worth it. How long have you waited already?
Criticism is the Adult Cry
Is it getting you where you want to go?
I listen with a keen ear, an open-mind, and a caring heart.
I can help by embodying compassion & cutting through chaos;
by shining light on where your true responsibility lies.