On Monday I wrote about the importance of resilience and relating to the challenges of life with tenderness vs. toughness. Today I’d like to dive a little deeper into how you do this. You can actually keep it quite simple.
- When you wake up, smile upon awakening, before feet hit the floor.
- Make the bed, closing that chapter of your day.
- Adopt an attitude of gratitude.
Tender connections start with compassion for yourself.
Compassion for self, skillful means with others.
What is compassion? com·pas·sion /kəmˈpaSHən/
- Compassion ordinary definition: sympathetic pity or concern for the suffering or misfortunes of others
- Compassion extraordinary definition: connecting with the tender heart of sadness buried in the layers of life
Dwell in the Realm of C.O.R.E. Compassion.
Set your intentions to:
- clear your mind
- open your heart
- rekindle your spirit
- energize your life
With much Aloha,
Amy Elizabeth Gordon MA
Relational Health Coach & Compassion Activist
p.s. Hereʻs a panel interview I had (Dec. 2019) with 3 powerful beings to discuss compassion. Joining energy from California, Hawaii, and Vienna, we declare our Moonshots and invite some Magic. The message holds relevancy today in pandemic times.
This is the SOS of our times. Tune in now.
Please take good care. you matter, your relationships matter.
And let me know what support looks like.