“Suddenly, self-care doesn’t seem like an indulgence — it’s absolutely essential.”
This is a line from a recent New York Times article espousing the benefits of sleep, hydration, stress management, etc. I say YES! to radical self-care as a daily practice toward everyday enlightenment. The world out there is in crisis, you don’t have to be. Step into command central of your nervous system to change in here to ignite out there.
Let’s view this pandemic for what it is:
- We are all interconnected. This is a global pandemic. Realize that just one person standing in unconditional love is 300,000 times more powerful than one contracted in fear. Be the one to choose love.
- We need to put the oxygen mask on first, everyday. Remember it is our responsibility to practice radical self-care in order to truly love and care for others.
- When we pause and limit travel perhaps the earth takes a heavy sigh of relief. Less toxic waste. Reimagine your reality: this is a positive reframe for all the canceled events.
Watch this quick 3 min video: Radical Self-Care and the Serenity Prayer
Be loving and kind to yourself. If you’re home, please rest, recharge, and take good care. Remember: We are not alone. Social distancing can exacerbate feelings of aloneness.
Be responsible for the energy you bring into each and every situation. The world needs you as a social pioneer. Find leadership in your being-ness and be a role model for your family, your community, your world.
Let me help you tap into your true calling, your true nature, so that you can enjoy the life of your dreams and the best relationships possible.
We’re waiting for you to join the Moonshot Magic Movement:
Moonshot is that declaration of doing something extraordinary that wouldn’t otherwise happen. Magic is the sweet surrender to support and success and the trust that your way of being matters most.
- The problem is we contract in fear and isolate.
- The solution is connection, accountability and inspiration.
- The result is everyday enlightenment and success based on your own chosen standards.
As the Buddha said, “If we are loving and kind to ourselves, we cannot harm another human being.”
My best quality of love,
ps: Don’t forget to sign up for this incredible resources, accountability, and connection with the Moonshot Magic Movement! The founding member price of $33/month is available for a limited time. hit reply now and let me know you’re in. we launch on the new moon 3/24 and we can start sooner than that if you ask. I LOVE it when people ask for what they need and want. I’m here for you. Just ask.