If you’re anything like me, change feels like a series of speed bumps on the journey of life. If I’m going too fast through transition in my life, it is jarring, uncomfortable and downright discombobulating.
There is an alternative to racing through life. Cultivate awareness of allowing space for grace. Honoring your inner guidance system. Hibernating. Radically resting. Preparing for change (it’s inevitable).
Here are the distinctions of extraordinary living that show us how to maintain relational health in transition. Seeing them in a simple list helps keep it simple.
1. trust yourself to no longer abandon yourself
2. focus on your own hula hoop (mind your own business)
3. repair your part in relationship breakdowns
4. have faith you are enough
5. clear your mind of stinkin’ thinkin’
6. open your heart to receive the love
7. rekindle your spirit to get resourced
8. energize your life
9. recognize your interdependence
10. own your responsibility
11. embrace generosity
12. raise your relational consciousness
Seasonal shifts, moon phases, stages of life — all these transitions deserve time and space to flow smoothly. Listen. And cultivate gratitude for those moments to simply be still and honor silence.
You matter. Your relationships matter.
Leave a Reply